Saturday, May 5, 2007

Playa Conchal

For the last beach weekend in Costa Rica, my friend Christen and I headed for Playa Conchal on the Northern Pacific side. It was a very relaxed trip, as the town we were staying in (Brasilito) didn´t really have much to offer...but the beach was nice and the sunsets even better.


The beach itself as made up of a bunch of shell pieces

Close up view of what the beach ¨Sand¨was like

Just 20-40 ft over this hill was Playa Brasilito which was a completely different kind of beachPlaya Brasilito was dark sand and the water was a deep blue (although you can´t really tell in this picture) instead of the turquoise blue of the neighboring Playa Conchal

Sunset pictures over Playa Brasilito
My friend Christen, enjoying a Rock Ice con Limon
Another picture of the sunset over Playa Brasilito

My friend Xavier....came to hang out with us during dinner. He must have sensed my inner cat-lady, or maybe

No comments: