Thursday, January 25, 2007

Where I live...

So I have yet to take any pictures of my host family yet, but I promise they are coming soon.I did however take pictures of my room and the University.

So this is my room...it is pretty nice actually aside from the noise (I live on a main street) and the Disney character comforter and Barbie sheets I really can´t complain. I have a bed, a dresser, a night stand, and a ton of closet space...and as a huge bonus, my tico mom does all my laundry!!

But you know what this room could really use.....

A oversized glittering poster of Pope John Paul II....



BUT WAIT....







It has one!!!















So in case you haven´t figured it out yet, I am studying at the Universidad Nacional in Heredia, Costa Rica. The university is actually pretty big (maybe even bigger than Tech) and has a lot to offer. My favorites are the soccer field and the free internet in the library. I took a few pictures of the part of campus where I spend the most time, but they really don´t do it justice on how pretty it is here....guess you all with just have to come visit and see it for yourselves :)








More to come later....

Abrazos,
Mary


No comments: